Many of our business clients turn to us for answers to all of their social media questions. We are constantly asked, “How can my business page on Facebook get faster likes?” The problem is in the question – you cannot get organic likes quickly – the process takes time.
As a business owner, you must first answer several key questions: What is the reason you want more likes on your Facebook page? Since different brands have different objectives, is yours to drive in-store sales? Increase online sales? Launch a new product? Build awareness? Many businesses don’t know the answers to the questions. Many are desperate enough to purchase fake likes – not understanding that it does absolutely no justice to their page since no one is truly engaged in their content. These individuals are perfectly content with seeing thousands of fake likes as long as their page looks like there’s an audience. That’s a major no-no. We pride in taking smart steps towards assisting our clients build a real audience – one that is truly engaged in what they have to offer, their business and their products. Once you begin to develop a small group who will start to like and follow your posts, your real audience will soon fill-up their seats.
- Focus on what you post. Photos get 53% more Likes, 104% more comments and 84% more click-throughs
- Length of your post. Posts with 80 characters or less get 66% more engagement
- Post content. “Question” posts get 100% more comments. Posts that spark dialogue receive 100% more comments than non-question posts.
- Focus on when you post. On weekdays, Facebook activity peaks around 3pm/EST. There are also notable spikes in the 11AM hour and the 8pm hour.
- Daily post frequency. Posting 1-2 times a day gets 40% more engagement. Among retail brands, posting 1-2 times a day gets 40% more engagement than posting 3 or more times a day.
- Weekly post frequency. Posting 1-4 times a week gets 71% more engagement.
Remember, just because activity peaks at certain times doesn’t mean those are the best times to post. Always test to see what works best for you and your business.
If you’re interested in any of our business services, including social media management/marketing, please contact our Business Services line at (347) 392-4838.